Aggregate Resource Drilling, LLC is taking applications for blast helpers. This is an entry level laborer position that opens the door to training opportunities for equipment operator and blaster in charge positions.
- $14/hr regular wage, $21/hr overtime - unlimited overtime when work is available
- $12/hr travel time wage, $18/hr travel overtime
- Minimum age 18
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that includes no more than 3 moving violations and/or chargeable accidents in the last 3 years and no DUIIs.
- Travel is a required part of the job. Employer provides transportation from headquarters in Springfield
- Employer submits candidates to a background check through the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to screen felony records as appropriate in compliance with federal government restrictions
- Employer will administer a drug test and pre-employment physical. For safety reasons, employer drug policy is zero tolerance, including marijuana use.
- Health Insurance - 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Vision Insurance - 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Dental Insurance - 25% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- 401k - up to 5% employer match of 401k. (100% of 0-3% employee contribution, 50% of 3-5% employee contribution). Employee contributions are immediately 100% vested.
- Paid Time Off - 40 hours of annual PTO (1 hour per 30 hours worked), available for use after 90 days.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages to 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Unlimited overtime if work is available. "Shop days" are available for non-blast days where Blast Helpers can help grind drill bits, sweep shop floors, and assist with equipment maintenance