We are looking for a fabricator to join our team. This position will perform welding and fabrication of heavy equipment parts to complete assemblies or subassemblies of heavy equipment.
- $18-$25/hr depending on experience
- Unlimited overtime when work is available
- Full benefit package
- Weld steel components on heavy equipment including drills, excavators, loaders and dozers.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to manufactures recommended procedures.
- Perform field services and repairs on various equipment.
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure that all company safety procedures are followed to include MSHA and OSHA compliance guidelines applicable to the duties above.
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- 3 years of welding/fabrication experience.
- Overhead crane and forklift experience preferred.
- We will administer a pre-employment drug test and physical. For safety reasons, we have a zero tolerance drug policy, including marijuana use.
- Background check through the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to screen felony records as appropriate in compliance with federal government restrictions.
- Health Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Vision Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Dental Insurance - We pay 25% of employee premiums
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance.
- 401k - We match 100% of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings. In addition, ARI may make a profit-sharing contribution to your account at the end of the plan year.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages into the employee's 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Paid Time Off - We offer 40 hours of annual paid time off (PTO) that is available for use after 90 days of employment. For every full year of service at ARI, employees' PTO accrual increases by 8 hours.
- Unlimited overtime if work is available