We are seeking haul truck drivers to join our team. This position is responsible for safely operating haul trucks and other support equipment in an open pit mining environment to transport rock products from crushers to stockpiles.
- $58,000-$70,000/year-depends on experience
- Unlimited overtime when work is available
- Full benefit package
- Minimum age 18
- 3 years of work experience (industry specific not required)
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that includes no more than 3 moving violations and/or chargeable accidents in the last 3 years and no DUIIs.
- Travel is a required part of this position. We provide transportation from our headquarters in Springfield.
- We submit candidates to a background check through the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to screen felony records as appropriate in compliance with federal government restrictions.
- We will administer a pre-employment drug test and physical. For safety reasons, we have a zero tolerance drug policy, including marijuana use.
- Safely operates haul truck in an open pit mining environment to transport rock products from crushers to stockpiles.
- Operates other heavy equipment and support equipment.
- Works in all areas of the crushing plant as needed
- Daily inspection of equipment pre-and-post shift
- Health Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Vision Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Dental Insurance - We pay 25% of employee premiums
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance.
- 401k - We match 100% of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings. In addition, ARI may make a profit-sharing contribution to your account at the end of the plan year.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages into the employee's 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Paid Time Off - We offer 40 hours of annual paid time off (PTO) that is available for use after 90 days of employment. For every full year of service at ARI, employees' PTO accrual increases by 8 hours.
- Unlimited overtime if work is available.