Lowboy Truck Driver
We are seeking a lowboy truck driver to join our team. This position is responsible for safely and efficiently operating lowboy tractor trailers and moving heavy equipment across the Western United States from our headquarters in Springfield, OR.
- $65,000-$100,000/year- depends on experience
- Overtime within FMCSA Hours of Service regulations
- Full benefit package
- Experience hauling heavy equipment off-road (e.g. experience hauling heavy equipment for logging companies)
- Experience operating lowboy tractor trailers
- Possession of a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
- We will administer a pre-employment drug test and physical. For safety reasons, we have a zero tolerance drug policy, including marijuana use.
- Safely and efficiently operating lowboy tractor trailers to deliver heavy equipment to locations across the Western United States.
- Maintaining truck (equipment) in safe and proper working conditions through performing daily inspections of truck and equipment.
- Confirming cargo is loaded properly, safely and not overloaded, as per all State and Federal regulations.
- Preparing all required documentation accurately and timely.
- Logging work/rest periods using Electronic Logging Devices (ELD).
- Maintaining a safe working environment and observing all safety laws, policies, OSHA regulations, DOT regulations, policies and rules.
- Working with Purchasing Agent to arrange permits, flaggers and other necessary items prior to transporting loads.
- Filling in for other equipment operator positions as needed.
- Health Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Vision Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Dental Insurance - We pay 25% of employee premiums
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance.
- 401k - We match 100% of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings. In addition, ARI may make a profit-sharing contribution to your account at the end of the plan year.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages into the employee's 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Paid Time Off - We offer 40 hours of annual paid time off (PTO) that is available for use after 90 days of employment. For every full year of service at ARI, employees' PTO accrual increases by 8 hours.
- iPhone - We provide drivers with iPhones for phone calls, e-mail, text messaging and mobile time keeping.
- Fuel Card & Credit Card - We provide drivers with fuel cards and credit cards to charge company expenses.
- Unlimited overtime if work is available and within Driver's Hours of Service regulations.