Service Truck Driver/Lube Technician
We are looking for a Service Truck Driver/Lube Truck Driver to join our team. This position requires a CDL and driving a service truck to various job sites to perform lubrication, service, and preventive maintenance on heavy equipment. This position will also perform minor mechanical field repairs on equipment, report maintenance and repair records and monitoring of preventive maintenance schedules for equipment.
- Drives a service truck to various locations and performs servicing of gasoline and diesel powered vehicles and equipment, including fueling, lubrication, changing oil, changing air and oil filters, and checking and adding fluids, including windshield washer, transmission, cooling system, brakes, and differential.
- Performs maintenance on the service truck.
- Performs preventive maintenance per assigned schedules for heavy equipment and the service truck.
- Performs minor repairs on the service truck and assigned equipment including brake adjustments, leak repairs, and removal and installation of radiators and thermostats.
- Replaces hoses, fan belts, alternators, regulators, and batteries.
- Replaces heavy equipment components including blades and buckets.
- Installs fire extinguishers and safety equipment.
- Performs other duties as necessary determined by leadership team.
- Pay depends on experience
- + overtime
- + benefits described below
- One year of full time paid experience in performing servicing, preventative maintenance, vehicle and equipment inspection work, and minor mechanical repairs on automotive or diesel equipment or vehicles OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Performs a variety of servicing, lubrication, preventive maintenance inspections, and minor mechanical repairs on gasoline and diesel vehicles and equipment.
- Proficient with the use of general tools, equipment, and methods for servicing, preventive maintenance, vehicle and equipment inspection work, and minor mechanical repair work
- Knowledge of gasoline and diesel engine components and equipment including water pumps, complete brake systems, power steering pumps, starters, charging systems, drive lines, and suspension systems.
- Knowledge of standard lubricants and oils used in vehicle and equipment servicing work.
- Demonstrates safe and defensive driving practices.
- Minimum age 18
- Possession of a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required.
- HAZMAT and tanker endorsements preferred.
- Driving record that includes no more than 3 moving violations in the last 5 years and no DUIIs.
- Employer will administer a pre-employment drug test and physical. For safety reasons, employer drug policy is zero tolerance, including marijuana use.
- Health Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Vision Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Dental Insurance - We pay 25% of employee premiums
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance.
- 401k - We match 100% of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings. In addition, we may make a profit-sharing contribution to your account at the end of the plan year.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages into the employee's 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Paid Time Off - We offer 40 hours of annual paid time off (PTO) that is available for use after 90 days of employment. For every full year of service at ARI, employees' PTO accrual increases by 8 hours.
- iPhone - We provide service truck drivers with iPhones for phone calls, emails, text messaging and mobile time keeping.
- Fuel Card & Credit Card - We provide service truck drivers with fuel cards and credit cards to charge company expenses.
- Unlimited overtime if work is available