Aggregate Resource Drilling, LLC is taking applications for a shop mechanic position.
- Heavy equipment mechanic/component rebuild experience is not required; a motivated individual that has mechanical aptitude and is eager to learn will also be considered for the position.
- Component rebuild experience (e.g. engines)
- Automotive and engine mechanic experience
- Heavy equipment mechanic experience
- Depends on experience
- + overtime
- + benefits
- Minimum age 18
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that includes no more than 3 moving violations in the last 5 years and no DUIIs.
- Employer will administer a drug test and pre-employment physical. For safety reasons, employer drug policy is zero tolerance, including marijuana use
- Health Insurance - 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Vision Insurance - 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Dental Insuranc - 25% of employee premiums are paid by employee
- 401k - up to 4% employer match of 401k (100% of 0-3% employee contribution, 50% of 3-5% employee contribution). Employee contributions are immediately vested.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance and PTO) is paid as pre-tax wages to 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Paid Time Off - 40 hours of annual PTO (1 hour per 30 hours worked), available for use after 90 days
- iPhone - Company will provide mechanic with iPhone for phone/e-mail and text messaging
- Fuel Card & Credit Card - Mechanics are issued fuel cards and credit cards to charge company expenses
- Unlimited overtime if work is available