Aggregate Resource Drilling, LLC is taking applications for a Payroll position.
This position will oversee and execute all company payroll functions. Requirements include reviewing, coding and processing weekly payroll to job and equipment among three separate companies for over 40 employees, preparing certified payroll reports, uploading direct deposit files, distributing electronic pay stubs, making payroll tax, garnishment and 401k benefit payments, completing workers compensation reports, MSHA quarterly reports, reconciling health insurance benefit premiums, preparing and distributing W2's to all employees, entering wage adjustments, processing garnishments, employee time-off requests, employee withholding statements, and payroll quarterly reports.
- Pay depends on experience
- + overtime
- + benefits described below
- ERP accounting software (experience with Vista by Viewpoint preferred)
- Power Track by ComData experience preferred
- Microsoft excel savvy
- Job costing & equipment costing – interpreting timecard descriptions and coding time to job/equipment
- accurate and fast data entry skills, and enjoyment of extensive data entry
- problem solving skills and ability to translate cryptic timecards by using multiple resources (GPS tracking, comparison to other employee timecards, working with others in the office to problem-solve)
- multi-company payroll
- multi-state payroll
- prevailing wage & fringe benefit calculations that include offset for 401k contributions and health benefits
- weighted average overtime
- ability to navigate complicated payroll where an employee may work in multiple companies, multiple states, multiple rates of pay (travel time, working time, straight time, overtime, prevailing wage, etc), sometimes within the same day.
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding travel time pay, etc.
- Comply with accounting and all other company policies, procedures, as well as all relevant federal, state and local reporting requirements.
- Garnishment processing
Soft Skills Preferred
- Proactive, flexible, assertive, and creative in problem solving
- adaptable/embraces new technology
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Experience in construction industry
- Able to adjust priorities on short notice, manage interruptions and work well under pressure.
- Ability to timely meet deadlines; coordinate workloads
- Self starter with ability to learn new concepts quickly and ability to stay focused and work without close supervision
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Effective communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Complies with and maintains company confidentiality practices and policies.
- Interacts professionally with all company employees and outside persons, such as customers, vendors and professional service providers.
- Health Insurance - 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Dental & Vision - 25% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- 401k - up to 4% employer match of 401k (100% of 0-3% employee contribution, 50% of 3-5% employee contribution). Employee contributions are immediately vested.
- Paid Time Off - 40 hours of annual PTO (1 hour per 30 hours worked), available for use after 90 days
- Unlimited Overtime
***Employer will administer a drug test***
***Employer drug policy is zero tolerance, including marijuana use***.