User Provided Information
The Application obtains several pieces of user provided information, including username and password, visit information, and verification information. When a user logs in to the application, they provide their username and password. This information is used to connect the application to our secure servers so that visit information can be recorded. Users are asked to provide workday information such as the length of their shift, inspection details, who was receiving services, and the services provided. This information is transmitted to our secure servers so that the employer can access it.
Automatically Collected Information
The Application collects certain pieces of information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, information about the way you use the Application, time, and location information. When users input information, the application automatically records the time and the location of the mobile device. This time and location information is uploaded to our secure servers so that the employer can verify the time and location where services were delivered.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
- The application only collects location information when a user submits data.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
- The employer has access to the information, and may share it with customers and government agencies as required for regulatory compliance or as required by customer contracts.
- We will only share data with additional third parties as required by law.
- We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Aggregate Resource Industries, Inc. or its subsidiaries is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Opt Out Rights
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided and Automatically Collected visit information (e.g. time and services provided), verification information (e.g. location and signatures) as required by law.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.