Aggregate Resource Drilling, LLC is taking applications for an Accounts Payable position.
This position will oversee and execute the Company’s accounts payable functions. This position completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reviews all invoices prior to payment
- Runs checks and acquires appropriate signatures
- Charges expenses to correct accounts
- Prepares and processes electronic transfers and payments
- Works with purchasing agent and office staff to resolve purchase order and invoice errors
- Reconciles vendor statements, researches and corrects discrepancies
- Insures credit is received for outstanding memos
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Tracks all company credit card purchases and contacts staff for missing receipts
- Processes 3-way Purchase Order matching (Packing Lists, Purchase Orders & Invoices)
- Maintains vendors W-9's and processes year end 1099 tax forms
- Pay depends on experience
- + overtime
- + benefits described below
- 1+ year(s) of Accounts Payable experience
- ERP accounting software (experience with Vista by Viewpoint preferred)
- Microsoft excel savvy
- Accurate and fast data entry stills
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding company purchases
SOFT SKILLS PREFERRED
- Proactive, flexible, assertive, and creative in problem solving
- Adaptable/embraces new technology
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to adjust priorities on short notice, manage interruptions and work well under pressure.
- Ability to timely meet deadlines; coordinate workloads
- Self-starter with ability to learn new concepts quickly and ability to stay focused and work without close supervision
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Effective communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Complies with and maintains company confidentiality practices and policies.
- Interacts professionally with all company employees and outside persons, such as customers, vendors and professional service providers.
- Health Insurance - 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Vision Insurance- 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- Dental Insurance - 25% of employee premiums are paid by employer
- 401k - Up to 4% employer match of 401k (100% of 0-3% employee contribution, 50% of 3-5% employee contribution). Employee contributions are immediately vested.
- Paid Time Off - 40 hours of annual PTO (1 hour per 30 hours worked), available for use after 90 days
- Unlimited Overtime when work is available.
***Employer will administer a pre-employment drug test***
***Employer drug policy is zero tolerance, including marijuana use***