Aggregate Resource Industries provides rock drilling and blasting services throughout the greater Western United States, including Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada, California, Alaska, Colorado.
ARI has an expansive fleet of rock drills to service all of your large mine drilling & blasting requirements.
- MSHA Part 48 compliant
- Large diameter borehole capabilities for increased rock drilling & blasting production
- Electronic Blast Detonation methods
- Nearly 4 decades of rock drilling & blasting experience
- Complementary mine planning and mine design services by staff extensively trained in mining engineering
- Complementary drone flights to film each mine blast
- Complementary drone survey technology to measure pre and post-blast quantities
- Complementary vibration monitoring by seismographs with instant reporting capabilities