Aggregate Resource Industries provides rock drilling and blasting services throughout the greater Western United States, including Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada, California, Alaska, Colorado.
ARI has an expansive fleet of rock drills to service all of your rock quarry drilling & blasting requirements.
- MSHA Part 46 and MSHA Part 48 compliant
- Large diameter borehole capabilities for increased rock drilling & blasting production
- Electronic Blasting methods provide for greater precision in vibration control and material fragmentation.
- Nearly 4 decades of rock drilling & blasting experience
- Complementary mine planning and mine design services by staff extensively trained in mining engineering
- Complementary drone flights to film each quarry blast
- Complementary drone survey technology to measure pre and post-blast quantities
- Complementary vibration monitoring by seismographs with instant reporting capabilities
- In-house legal counsel specialized in federal MSHA compliance and Oregon quarry land use issues
Follow our Oregon rock quarries on Instagram!